Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ON PAIN

It pains me to see the pain of the world, flashing before my eyes
It pains me to see that we have to inflict pain, and receive pain in return
It pains me to know that pain is insufferable, and yet is so utterly inevitable
It pains me to know what pain is like, and what pain can do
It pains me to know that I cannot do a damn thing about pain
It pains me that I have to accept life as it is, and live it
It pains me to know how you are oblivious to pain
It pains me to know that you don't feel my pain
It pains me to know that pain, for all that it hurts,
It is pain that tells you that something is wrong,
It is pain that shows you that you're on the wrong track, and, ultimately,
It is pain that we know; pain is all that we know, and pain that is our healing salve

1 Comments:

Blogger RainBi_gurl16 said...

yo bro. ;)
I knew you were going to say that about that post. How did I know? Coz you're my brother, that's how. I wish we could talk. I wish there was a better way of telling you crap than posting in a blog...I'll put up chatter box on my blog so we can chat. you better go online or else. >=( kidding..
anyway, i like this post. you still write great stuff bro. wish I could too...
to be completely off point, you remember Renren right? of course you do.. kami na! joke! alangan naman... no, it's just that his team, Air21, formerly FedEx, Express is in the semi's for the first time since he startes.. which is actually the same time that ball club was formed. and he had a 40-point performance (career high and highest ever points for a local in a conference) last friday, Jan.27, which included 9 3pointers. plus i think he's number 1 right now in the mvp race. if they make it to the finals he'll probly win. i'm saying this because Bol said it's ok for me to like him now and i'm liking him. *shrug* anyway, we still text and they actually have a game today, but im only watching on tv.
anyway the chatterbox, i'll put it up no prob, and we'll chat ayt? ^^ peace out bro. Have fun and God bless.. *hugs*

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home